Saturday, July 31, 2010

Life


Life.
Over on Creative Every Day, a site I am following this year the July theme was Life.
July was certainly filled with all of the aspects of life.  July felt like everything in my life was magnified.

My artist friend, Claire passed away unexpectedly.
My sister Shayne and my adorable nieces came to visit for some San Francisco sightseeing and sister fun.  Such joy and exuberance.
Our dear 89 year old father had a fall and is still trying to recover.  He remains in a nursing facility.
My husband's friend of many years died suddenly in a diving accident.
We camped in Big Sur - so stunning!
We sold over 20 pieces of art through Rob's studio (see www.buelteman.com) Woo-hoo
The fog hid the sun day after day....
My sons called and emailed
Cancer was diagnosed in 2 friends
I  had more migraine days than I have for had in years
I made jewelry, lunched with friends, walked my beloved pug
Rob was featured in American Photographer (Aug. 2010) highlighting his black and white work 
We bought 2 used cars, one was a lemon and must go!
We fought about important things and stupid things
We kissed & made up

And through all of the beauty, terribleness, sorrow, concern, laughter, silliness, tiredness, good times, bad times, crazy, busy, life of mine - it is my life.
I am grateful for every moment and breath I take.  I am acutely aware all of this could end any moment.  I love life and I'm in awe of the whole thing- Life!




No comments: