We sprayed paper, manila folders, canvas bags, train and suitcases, journal pages, canvas fabric and more. Even now my head is spinning with ideas!
Michele Vass our fearless hostess came up with a few rules. Here are a few rules we learned from our fun:
- Wear gloves. There is still paint all over my hands..
- Wear a mask, the fumes are very strong
- Use a folding table. I'm sore from bending over and kneeling all afternoon
- Don't be afraid to layer and layer and keep layering
- You can pull a mono print from the wet stencil
- Homemade stencils were just as interesting as store bought
- SPRAY PAINTING IS SO FUN!!!
Take a look at our projects!
My train case & Journal